Gym floor matting
WeightMat Lunar mats are suitable for use as gym mats for gym and fitness flooring.
Available in 50cm x 50cm square by 20mm, 30mm and 40mm thick.
The 40mm is suitable to use as free weight flooring, weightlifting flooring and crossfit gym flooring.
These gym floor mats are environmentally friendly and produced from non-toxic and low VOC polyurethane bonding raw materials. There are no contaminants such as metals, stones, or plastic materials so they are safe for skin to touch.
Available in black.
- Bulk density Approx. 950 kg/m3 density gym floor mats
- Ultimate tensile strength (N/mm2) 1.38 (DIN 53455)
- Force reduction >10-18%, depending on material thickness
- Temperature stability -30° C to +80° C
- in Testing condition -120° C and for short periods up +300° C
- Linear thermal expansion coeff. 23.1*10-5/°C +3.4% (DIN 53752)
- Thermal conductivity 0.17 W/(mK) EN 12667
- Fire behaviour (normal inflammable; B2) EN 13501
- Sound improvement Approx.18 dB to 23 dB; depending on the construction
- Anti-slip property Class R 10 DIN 51130 Class DS EN 14041
- Electrical properties -0.7 kV (antistatic)
- Vapour diffusion Vapour permeable
- Chemical behaviour Resistant to water, numerous diluted acids and alkaline solutions; chemically neutral; UV-resistant.(EN423)